- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Australian Beyond 5G Connectivity Summit
11 October @ 9:30 AM - 6:30 PMFree
The 2nd Annual Australian Beyond 5G Connectivity Summit is an industry gathering that will bring together telecom leaders, experts, and innovators to explore the future of telecommunications networks, with a central focus on the emerging 6G and Beyond 5G (B5G) technologies.
The agenda comprises presentations and panel discussions covering the vision and roadmaps of leading companies like Nokia and Ericsson, European flagship projects, innovative concepts such as using networks as sensors and High-Altitude Platforms (HAPs) for connectivity, as well as crucial considerations such as AI integration, security, and privacy in future networks.
The 2nd Annual Australian Beyond 5G Connectivity Summit aims to provide insights into some of these big questions and to promote R&D collaborations between Australia and the global mobile communications industry and research community. The event will emphasise Australia’s potential contributions and benefits in this rapidly evolving telecommunications landscape.
Speakers from across the globe will come together to explore emerging Australia’s involvement in 6G and Beyond 5G technologies, including:
- Kylie De Courteney — Managing Director, NSWTA
- Dr Ian Oppermann — Director, Connectivity Innovation Network
- Allison Port — Director of Engineering, NSWTA
- Dr Mikko Uusitalo — Head of Research Department, Radio Systems Research Finland, Nokia (virtual)
- Christopher Price — Director Advanced Technology Group APAC, Ericsson
- Dr Wonbin Hong — Mueunje Chair Professor at Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Distinguished Prof Jay Guo — Technical Director, Connectivity Innovation Network
This free event will include a catered lunch, afternoon tea, and networking drinks after the final panel discussion.